Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thank God It's Friday!!!

Well.. I just had 2 blog abt dis b4 my frnd did.. evn tho according to wat we had decided, she'd b da one blogging, since it ws her bday surprise, but den we decided it's alryt coz both of us wud hv different perspectives, evn tho we're blogging abt d same thng.. See, tht's da gr8 thng abt blogging.. same topic, different perspectives!! Nway, as da topic says.. Thank God It's Friday!!! Da 1st tym I hrd it, I ws kinda shocked.. I mean a frnd of myn said dis phrase aloud, but weirdly it wsn't a friday.. n I for a moment thot tht my frnd had gone mad.. it ws only after seeing my look did he say tht Thank God It's Friday means TGIF, da renowned restaurant chain. Well 2day I ws actualy lucky 2 hv visited dere.. It wsn't planned at all. Me n my frnz went 2 Water Front Gate Mall keeping one thng in mind, tht is we'd go for da Gondola ride in da canal.. but once we reached da mall, we all unanimously concluded tht we're hngry. So we decided 2 hv ice cream n shake at Coldstone Creamery, da same place we visited couple of days bak. But TGIWC - ummm THANK GOD IT WAS CROWDED!!! Since dere ws just no place 2 sit, I just shouted out, hey let's go 2 TGIF, n try da Jalapeno Poppers dere.. coz my frnd had alwz bin rambling on abt hw gr8 da cheesy food in TGIF is.. So we all headed for TGIF.. n we ordered for yes, da Jalapeno Poppers n sum Potato Chips Wafers wit cheese, tomato, onion, n sauce etc on top.. Once da order ws placed, my frnd excused himself to attnd nature's call. But strangely he ws bak real soon. Immediately I jumped at him askn SO SOON??? Lil did we knw dat dis ws a part of da plan.. So da food arrived.. it ws just delicious.. so cheesy, 'OH MY GOD' (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Style).. We wr just full.. n den once da plates were cleared, da surprise hapnd. My frnd, hu's bday is just arnd d corner, n hu's boyfriend had excused himslf, ws just saying, dat she wished she cud c dese TGIF waiters n waitresses dance, coz dere is sum bday dance dat dese ppl do, if deyr askd 2. U won't bliv it, ryt den I saw a hole bunch of em walking towards our table with cakes.. Initially I thot ok, so it's someones bday, lyk wat r da chnces, n I lukd arnd our table 2 c hu is da lucky one.. But den I saw dat dere ws no1 arnd us.. n I ws lyk hey, wat's happening.. n I ws on da verge of getting off da table 2 say hey, I think u got da rong table.. but den I hrd em singing da TGIF style happy bday song for my frnd.. n I understood evrythn. All da 3 of us were just shocked, n speechless. Yes yes, evn my friend's boyfrnd, hu had planned dis whole thng ws surprised.. n don't evn lemme get strtd on my bday frnd.. she almost said HEY MY BDAY IS ALMOST A WEEK AWAY.. but sumhw she dint, n we're so glad she dint! At d end of dis biiiiiiiiiiiig surprise, she cut her cake. Actualy dey wr 3 slices of cake, each in da form of a burger.. as in da sponge chocolate cake being da breads, n da yummy chocolate cream being da burger sandwiched between da breads. Da cakes had whipped cream n cherries as topping.. Wen I saw d cake I ws lyk okay, it luks alryt.. but my God, wen I tasted it.. I ws in a different wrld.. it wil hv 2 b one of d best cakes tht I hv had in recent tyms.. I luvd it so much, tht at d end of gobbling da cake, I cried out 2 my bday frnd THANK YOU FOR BEING BORN!!! Da main reasn y we had cum 2 Water Front Gate Mall, which is for da Gondola ride, nva happened.. But no regret or complaint.. We had a wonderful experience.. coz as my topic says - THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: